It’s like a roller coaster ride

This is not about content or blogging or building a list.. it’s just me putting myself out there whether it’s popular or not..

Do you ever have those days in your business where you feel like your on a roller coaster and it just won’t stop?
Working online is not the most emotionally stable thing I have ever done. One day it’s like you get everything right and then the next day everything is wrong. So much trial and error.

There are those days when you “get it right” it can be rewarding and you feel good about yourself. Then there are days where you wonder ” what am I doing wrong?” and it seems you can’t get anything right. To top that off your family doesn’t understand any of what you do and definitely don’t understand why.

I’ve seen the emotional highs and lows of others as well in my industry, It can get really crazy at times.
I know I’m not alone. Some of us are better at some things than others. I don’t think anyone figures it out over night. We all want to succeed with whatever it is that we do. We want to be accepted, not rejected.

It is and has been a roller coaster ride for sure . But I wouldn’t change it for anything. It keeps me going, makes me stronger. Stay positive, be around those that are a positive influence and keep negativity away as much as possible. Find those that will support you, be honest with you and do the same for others.

Positive influence goes a long way even on the worst of days.

Snapshot(2) with sugnatureCollectcropped-grandmanerd.png your Grandma Nerd Badge Here

John 3:16 For God so love the world, that he gave his only begotten Son. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

It’s like a roller coaster ride

15 thoughts on “It’s like a roller coaster ride

• May 5, 2016 at 9:47 am

Great Read Candis, their are a lot of people that feel the same way. I know my family don’t understand why i do it either lol all we have to do is stay positive and keep going.

• May 5, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I like having positve people in my life.. Negativity takes away from creativity and gotta love our families.. so glad we all have each other on those days we are so misunderstood.. LOL

• May 5, 2016 at 10:29 am

Thank you for another great post and Grandma Nerdo Badge Candis. What we do in this industry is not easy and it seems the work is never done. However, it is likeasy a roller coaster ride,so much fun.

• May 5, 2016 at 1:30 pm

I’m glad you like the badge! Work is never done, and we keep on learning.. Keeps us young LOL

• May 5, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Well said…. The roller coaster never stops…… Sometimes u just have to slow it down a little and catch your breath and then speed up again…… But we have a blast don’t we.

• May 5, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Yes ma’am, it is a lot of fun..

• May 5, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Loved this. Absolutely loved it. And it’s so true on so many levels. Gotta get through the lows and enjoy the highs 🙂

• May 5, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Thank you sir, definitely enjoy the highs more but i think it’s those low moments that make us stronger when we push through them and always nice to know your not the only one that goes through this.

• May 5, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Outstanding blog post Candis. You hit the nail right on the head 🙂

• May 5, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Thanks John! i tried not to hit it with the hammer to hard..LOL

• May 5, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Great post Candis… One of my biggest hurdles has been to overcome the pressure from my family to get a “real job”. I know they don’t understand what I do online and probably never will. I can’t change that… and it took me a long time to figure out that they don’t need to understand. This is what I do… and that’s all I can control.

• May 5, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Its a hard balancing act to be building an online business and be at home with family and children. Most of the time I have my family understanding but there are times where I get in trouble for spending to much time sitting in my chair at my computer. Especially when the housework isn’t done and I haven’t dedicated time to my exercise regime. Great post Candis, you are not alone and yes we all make mistakes and have things to get over. Keep positive we are in a great community.

• Pingback: The Roller Coaster Ride Of Your Life [VIDEO] - Plus 1 Daily

• May 5, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Great post and sure can relate with this as I have been on this ride for years but I do try to find the positive everyday – someday I have to look harder than some but they are there. Just remember you are not on this ride alone and it’s nice to run into others that feel this same way.
    Thanks again for great post.

• Pingback: The Roller Coaster Ride Of Your Life [VIDEO] - No Nonsense Online Income